Sociobiology's website has been updated
We are pleased to announce that Sociobiology's website was updated to OJS 3 version. The new platform layout contains the same features as the former version, but navigation changed slightly. Although the new layout is intuitive, we provide below some links with tutorial videos to help users easily go with the new interface.
Tutorial video for Authors (Submiting a manuscript)
Tutorial vídeo for Authors (Uploading a revised version)
Tutorial video for Reviewers
Tutorial video for Section Editors (Reviewer Assignment)
Tutorial video for Section Editors (Making a decision)
Highlighted new features
- Article citations, downloads, and social media mentions altmetrics
- How to cite reference block
- Keyword cloud in the sidebar featuring automatic keyword search for the most frequent keywords
- Plugin AddThis is displaying social media icons. Readers and authors can make posts of article announcements on social media and share them via e-mail.
- Integration with ORCID author ID.
- At the end of each article homepage, there is a list of the most-read articles by the same author(s).
The Editorial Board