Sociobiology is now indexed by DOAJ
Sociobiology was included in the DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals - databasis, which has more than 900 000 page views and 300 000 unique visitors a month from all over the world. With this indexation articles published in Sociobiology can potentially reach more visibility within the scientific community.
Other advantages of this indexation include:
- Many aggregators, databases, libraries, publishers and search portals collect DOAJ free metadata and include it in their products. Examples are Scopus, Serial Solutions and EBSCO.
- DOAJ is OAI compliant and once an article is in DOAJ, it is automatically harvestable.
- DOAJ is OpenURL compliant and once an article is in DOAJ, it is automatically linkable.
- Over 95% of the DOAJ Publisher community said that DOAJ is important for increasing their journal's visibility
- DOAJ is often cited as a source of quality, open access journals in research and scholarly publishing circles.